Basic rules of conduct in the apartment
- Entering in the apartment is from 1:00 pm on arrival day.
- Exit from the apartment is until 11:00 am on departure day.
- The apartment may use only registered guest.
- Visits in the apartments are allowed until 11:30 pm.
- From consideration for the other guests, it is forbidden to create noise in the apartments from 11:30 pm till 08:00 am.
-When leaving the apartment guests have to lock doors, turn off all appliances and make sure to shut down the water.
- On arrival, the guest is required to give personal documents for registration in guestbook, which will be returned to him within10-15 minutes.
- In the apartments are not allowed to enter weapons, explosives or any flammable substance.
- The guest is obliged itself to take care of its preciousness, and the host is not responsible for their eventual disappearance.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior inside the apartment and in the case of any accidents alone bear the consequences.
- It is forbidden to taking out towels, blankets and other things from the apartment.
- The apartments cannot be used for any other purpose than those set forth, nor can any activities take place in them that represent an affront to the norms of everyday life, morals, and public order.
- Guests who do not respect and are in flagrant violation of the house rules will have their accommodation cancelled unconditionally.